Green Prescription (GRx) is a referral based health and wellness programme for adults 18 years and over, it is a health professional’s written advice to a patient to be physically active as part of the patient’s health management. It is best suited for adults who would like support and motivation to get active and improve their lifestyle. GRx is available nationwide and free to join.
What can you expect while on GRx?
- Weekly group sessions involving physical activity and lifestyle education
- Group workshops by a Registered Dietitian
- Group workshops by various health agencies
- Phone support
- Graduation at the end of 12 weeks
- A healthier and more active lifestyle!
Please call 0800 ACTIVE (0800 22 84 83) to self-refer or find out more!
More information on the program by the Ministry of Health can be found here.