Click here to view the 25th Annual Report FY 2020. Print copies will be available at the AGM (4pm Saturday 1 May, Rydges Latimer, 30 Latimer Square, Christchurch). If you have any questions or would like a copy of the ‘SUMMARY’ version please email our Finance Manager Lisa Catterall.
Click here to view the Rules of Prostate Cancer Foundation of New Zealand Incorporated
The Prostate Cancer Foundation New Zealand (PCFNZ) is committed to safeguarding the privacy of all those with whom it deals, with openness and transparency, in compliance with the New Zealand Privacy Act 2020. This includes individuals who visit this website and any other microsites used for event registration and/or application purposes.
PCFNZ understands that personal information should be kept private. This Policy complies with the New Zealand Privacy Principles as contained in the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993, and explains how PCFNZ:
- Collects personal information;
- Uses and shares, your personal information;
- Processes payments;
- Stores personal information;
- May use the Google Analytics service;
- Will not be responsible for personal information collected through linked third-party websites;
- Allows you to access/amend your personal information, and
- Provides you with contact for further information.